SAFE, FUN & INTERNATIONAL
At Maximo Nivel, we’re very focused on delivering safe, fun, international experiences for young people—where they can learn and make a positive impact. Traveling abroad with Maximo Nivel enables teachers to move their classroom out into the world, inspiring young people to be global citizens and students of the world. The international environment is a new context that challenges students to think differently, to open their minds, and to build new skills. Our programs are a great way for teenagers to advance their studies, learn a language, get involved with community service, and gain international experience!
We make it easy for teachers and schools:
– Low program fees
– Strong academics
– Great planning and pre-arrival support
– Excellent in-country service and facilities
– Commitment to safety and risk management
The more you see, the more you learn is out there—your world gets bigger every day. The effect isn’t instantaneous, but little by little you feel your perspective changing. Travel somewhere, anywhere, because there are so many things to discover!
WE WORK WITH YOU TO PLAN AND ORGANIZE YOUR GROUP EXPERIENCE ABROAD
STUDY ABROAD FOR TEENS
High School study abroad programs are designed for educators who want to take their students beyond the classroom. At Maximo Nivel, We work with you to meet your academic goals, your school’s requirements, and your students’ family budget. Our Program Advisors also assist in organizing extracurricular activities, tours, and trips to ensure your group makes the most of their experience abroad. Together, we create meaningful educational travel programs where students grow and learn from the experience and have the opportunity to positively impact another part of the world.
The best programs for high school groups include:
We help you focus on outcomes—the results of your study abroad program. This needs to be more than smile sheets and “it changed my life,” and we work with you to emphasize goals and outcomes, such as:
– Develop communication, leadership, and problem solving skills.
– Develop a mindset for civic engagement and global citizenship.
– Learn new language skills and develop cross-cultural competencies.
– Learn about social responsibility and justice; Explore diversity, class, and gender.
– Gain international experience; Build new personal and professional relationships.
– Practical application of the above skills in real-life situations.
Maximo Nivel is a responsible educational provider. We organize our teams and our programs to ensure the safety and enjoyment of every participant. Our first priority is the safety, health, and well-being of each student and faculty member. We minimize risk through careful pre-departure planning and preparation. Once students and faculty are in-country, our Country Managers, Academic Directors, and Field Managers provide excellent on-the-ground support 24/7. Our teams are ready to enact the Maximo Nivel Emergency Plan whenever necessary. Our liability insurance and required student insurance provide an added layer of protection should circumstances call for it.
WORKING WITH US
High School Programs provide schools, teachers, parents, and students with professionally-run, carefully-supervised study abroad programs in Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru. We work closely with you to make sure your program is tailored to fit your educational goals. School group itineraries can be designed to focus on Spanish language, service learning, and cultural travel, or any combination of these programs.
Centralized Admission Team
– Centralized partner communications
– Open 7 days/week – 363 days/year
– Presentations for students and families at school
– Promotional materials available
– Develop and coordinate itinerary and budget
– Create program recruitment materials
– Provide information and orientation sessions
– Attend study abroad fairs
– Travel grants
– Group discounts
– Familiarization tours
– Airport pickup and drop-off
– Project and safety orientation
– Educational travel and excursions
– Emergency management
– Experienced with groups from 6 to 60
– Itinerary and budget planning
– Travel logistics, housing & transportation
– Dedicated Field Manager for every group
– Student evaluations and feedback
– Wrap up meeting with group leader
Are You Ready to Live It?
More than 5,000 solo travelers, couples, families, groups, and faculty leaders join us every year!
Since 2003, more than 63,000 people have lived the experience with Maximo Nivel.
Ready to work, study, travel? Complete your application online and get ready for an extraordinary experience abroad.
NEED MORE INFO
Not sure which program is right for you? Fill-in the short form and a Program Advisor answers all your questions.