Groups Study and Volunteer Programs Abroad
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead
Maximo Nivel is an expert in meaningful group travel for service and education abroad.
– We have been leading group programs since 2003.
– We are a locally based organization—we live here and work here!
– We are internationally accredited and monitored for quality and service.
– We are a multi-lingual, multi-racial, multi-talented team—ready to serve you.
– We emphasize safety, structure, and achieving outcomes.
We work closely with group leaders and their organizations to make sure our programs are tailored to fit your group’s objectives and goals. Group itineraries can be designed to focus on Service Learning & Volunteering, Internships, Spanish language, cultural and adventure travel, team-building, or any combination of these programs
If you’re bringing a group of 6 to 60 people, contact us to speak with a Program Manager. We’d love to work with your group at Maximo Nivel in Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru!
Why Work with Maximo Nivel?
Global citizenship, civic engagement, and making a positive impact—this is what we help your group achieve at Maximo Nivel. We create and manage effective, exciting group programs for a week, a month, a semester, or more. We build itineraries and ongoing programs around the specific goals of different groups.
– Universities—Faculty-led and student-led groups
– Corporate teams—Corporate service, social responsibility, and team building
– School groups—High school, middle school, youth groups and clubs
– Government Programs—Foreign ministries, military personnel, security agencies
– Family Trips—Families traveling with young children and teenagers
Group itineraries are carefully planned with group leaders prior to arrival. Our Program Managers work closely with you from the pre-planning stage to in-country arrival, and back out again. Maximo Nivel is totally dedicated to 24/7, end-to-end support!
Since 2003, we have developed strong relationships with a wide range of organizations. Maximo is the preferred travel partner for a number of university and corporate groups who can testify to the quality of our programs. Contact us for a list of our group references.
Maximo Nivel offers you great home base facilities in Latin America. Our institutes are designed with the needs of our clients and students in mind. Every Maximo institute has large common areas, free WiFi, computer lounges, and an on-site snack bar with free coffee and tea. Maximo Nivel is always buzzing with a cool international-meets-local vibe, and you will meet people from all walks of life and from all over the world.
All program participants receive 24/7 support from the Maximo team. We’re there for you throughout your program to help you navigate life abroad. As experts on Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru, the Maximo Nivel team can answer any questions you have. Travel plans are easy to arrange through our on-site travel partner in each country.
As an accredited institute, Maximo Nivel must adhere to strict codes of professional practice and client service. We are recognized by the following institutions: ALTO (Association of Language Travel Organizations), Ministry of Education-Peru, Ministry of Education-Guatemala, and our official School of Record in the United States is California State University-Monterey Bay (CSUMB).
Lectures & Workshops
Maximo Nivel can organize special lectures and presentations for groups. Topics span a variety of subject areas including: Business, Medicine, Music, Culture, History, and much more. Lectures can take place over as little as 1 hour or over several days. Maximo Nivel also offers our Guided Reflection Workshops to facilitate critical reflection and to provide structured opportunities for engagement and learning. Maximo instructors lead group members through the reflection process focusing on the learning and knowledge gained during the in-country experience.
Classroom & Office Space
Maximo Nivel is happy to provide classrooms and office space for groups who need their own area for training, team-building, and presentations.
The Maximo Paquete—What’s Included:
– Airport pick-up
– Program and safety orientation
– Walking tour
– Free Tandem Conversation Program
– Free office-wide WiFi and computer lounge
– Free salsa dance classes and cooking lessons
– Free coffee and tea and on-site snack bar
– Institute is open 7 days/week
– Emergency contact number 24/7