Maximo Nivel’s Mini Adventure programs include 6 days of travel and exploration. These are the must-see, highlight tours in Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru!
The Mini Adventure program includes 6 days of adventure and cultural tours in Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru. This exciting add-on week can be taken before or after your regular program of study or volunteering. The Mini Adventure program is an excellent alternative to typical tourism agendas, and it gives participants the opportunity to explore the beauty of these amazing countries. It’s a great week of culture and adventure!
All Adventure & Culture Programs include housing and food with a family-stay. Tours that take you outside of the main city include accommodations at a hostel or hotel while traveling. Private rooms and apartments are also available.
The 6-Day Mini Adventure in Costa Rica:
– Cultural Night or city tour
– Costa Rica 3-in-1 tour (Poas Volcano, La Paz Waterfall, and coffee farm tour)
– Catamaran Tortuga Island tour
– 3 days/ 2 nights at Manuel Antonio National Park
The 6-Day Beach & Jungle Adventure in Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica:
– Manuel Antonio National Park
– Rainmaker jungle tour
– Canopy zipline
– Whitewater rafting
– Nauyaca Waterfall hike
The 6-Day Mini Adventure in Guatemala:
– Volcano Pacaya hike
– 3 days/2 nights on the beach (surf lessons included)
– 2 days/1 night in Tikal (airfare to Tikal included)
– Zip-line tour
The 6-Day Mini Adventure in Peru:
– Cusco city tour
– Sacred Valley tour
– 2 days/1 night tour of Machu Picchu
– 2 days/ 2 nights Lake Titicaca & Puno tour