Home > Visa Requirements



You are visiting our website from a country that requires a travel visa to visit our destinations. There are 2 ways to visit us at Maximo Nivel and take part in our programs.

1. If you hold a valid travel visa for the United States or the European Union, please contact us at international@maximonivel.com as your visa also qualifies you to visit Costa Rica, Guatemala, and Peru without any further requirements.


2. You need to visit the embassy for your preferred destination to secure a travel visa. For example, if you want to travel to Costa Rica, you must visit the Costa Rica embassy in your home country to apply for a travel visa. The same for Guatemala and Peru.

Alternatively, you can join us at our accredited partner institute in the United States. Language Plus is authorized to issue the Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status (Form I-20) which is required to secure your F1 Student Visa.

Thank you : )

Contact Maximo Nivel Program Advisor