International Internship Program Fees
Along with Maximo’s professional program management, multi-lingual team, and great 24/7 support, our internship programs include:
– Airport pick-up
– Host family accommodations (private room)
– Breakfast and dinner, 7 days/week
– 1 hour/day private Spanish classes
– 4-6 hours/day practical work, Monday-Friday
– Program and safety orientation
– Walking tour
– Official certificate of internship work
– Letter of recommendation
– Free Spanish books and materials
– Free Spanish language tutoring table
– Free Tandem Conversation Program
– Free office-wide WiFi and computer lounge
– Free Salsa dance classes
– Free cooking classes
– Free coffee and tea and on-site snack bar
– Institute is open 7 days/week
– Emergency contact number 24/7
Flights, travel insurance, daily transportation, travel and tours, transfer back to the airport, and personal spending money.
Transparency is very important to us. If you would like to better understand how your program fees are allocated, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we’ll happily provide a price breakdown.
Special travel grants may be available when you register for your program now.